Friday, October 1, 2010

It's a girl!

On Wednesday we had an ultrasound and we've learned we're going to have a little girl to join our Family in February. We're all very excited and feel like the family will be complete with the boy and the girl. So I have decided not to waist my time and made some stuff for her. I started with the baby blanket. It's a star pattern, as I'm going to have a little star in my life :) It turned out very pretty and soft, I love this Caron soft yarn. I'm thinking about doing some better photography on it and maybe posting some similar ones on Etsy, but not sure yet. I have a lot of sewing and other crafts to do before the baby is born, so I don't know if I will have much time for Etsy.



2 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations!!!! and the blanket is so pretty. I am also a fan of Caron Simply Soft. Just be mindful that drying will cause the blanket to become fuzzy. I normally lay my blankets over a over a dryrack.

Olga said...

Thank you :) And thanks for the tip, I've made a few things out of this yarn, but they were gifts, so I really didn't know how it'd handle the dryer.