Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Icon!!






So yesterday I had the urge to start on a new Icon. I pulled this one out of my stash of about 20, that I brought home from Ukraine and started working on it. And then, I remembered the magic powers of Icons - once you start working on it, you can't stop!!! I really couldn't! 3-4 hours later and after I spilled the beads on the carpet twice and had to collect them, I decided it was time to take a break. I got a lot done in just one day! This morning I want to get back to it again :) It's truly magical!

On the other hand, we're supposed to get snow showers today and originally I was going to a few stores to get some decorations for my son's birthday party, but I think I might stay in for a while and see what happens. So far, it's nice and sunny and the skies are clear, but I know that could change quickly.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting updates on the Icon tomorrow!!!

No comments: