Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my fellow bloggers!

For me, this Christmas is simply wonderful just because of the fact that my husband is not away on deployment or any other activity and we're able to celebrate as a family. We had a great morning opening the gifts and watching our 7 year old son overjoyed as he got "everything and much more" then he wanted. Those were his exact words :)

My husband is thrilled with his Kindle and other small gifts and I'm excited to start using my brand new Sketchers shape-ups after the baby is born and there is no more snow on the ground. I also got some brand new skillets, excited about that, it was much needed in my kitchen.

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and now I'm off to finish the brown sugar ham, mushed potatoes and veggies and we're going to sit down for dinner.





5FBGX22AHNY7

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! You'll LOVE the shape-ups! They're awesome! I wear them to work every day, and I've lost 30 lbs in the last 3 months. Btw, I love the shrugs!!