Friday, July 10, 2009

wow, it's been a while!!!

So I thought after I quit my job, I'd have more time to work on things and get things done. No way!!! It seems like the life runs by even faster - as soon as I wake up in the morning, it's time to go back to bed... Interesting, huh?


Well, let's see what happened the last few weeks: Lucas finished Kindergarten and the Americana quilt I made, I gave to his teacher as the appreciation gift (it was finished 10 min before the school bus was here).

I have also made my 1st purse!!! That wasn't hard at all. I'm actually excited to make some more and possibly sell it on Etsy. My friend is coming over tomorrow and we're going to get cranking!!! :)

We also went camping for the 4th of July, which was ok, because for 2 days out of 4 it rained :(

I will try my best to update my blog tomorrow with whatever I make tomorrow! Pinkie promise!!!





No comments: